Our Privacy Policies
Your Personal information and how we use it
All the information we obtain through our contact forms is used for the purpose of providing the services offered in our website and to reply our customers’ inquiries.
With whom we share the information
When sharing the information we obtain is necessary, we share it in order to provide the product(s) or services our customers request. We might share this data obtained with our business partners (trekking guides, tour operators, lodges, restaurants, national park authorities, and other services related to the activity). These third parties help us with our business operations or any other aspects of our business so that we can provide the services you have booked.
Retention of Personal Information
We normally retain personal information obtained permanently for the same reasons we obtained it. We may also use it to generate statistics about the client’s profile who book through our website and it is used to improve our services. You can request that we delete your information by contacting us and request us to do so once the service you have bought with us is finished.
· All cancellations should be sent by E-mail.
· Cancellations received 0-25 days of arrival: no refund.
· Cancellations received 26-30 days of arrival: 50% refund of the total price of the package or tour.
· No refunds for concept of lodging or admission to Chirripó or Corcovado National Park.
· Cancellations received before 31 days of arrival: Total refund, minus 25% handling charge, except special cancellation policies of the establishments.
· No refunds for “no shows.”
· No refunds for cancellations in Christmas and Easter weeks.
Note: No reservations without a guarantee. We are not responsible for losing space if the payment is not done in time.